Cosmetic Acupuncture ♥️ at
The Sunshine Factory
If you want to rejuvenate your skin and improve your overall health at the same time, without the use of toxic chemicals and risky surgery; then the Cosmetic Acupuncture series is the treatment of choice for you.
“I wanted to take a proactive, wholistic approach to anti-aging; something that was gentle, natural looking, and non invasive, yet effective. I had heard about cosmetic accupuncture, and was very pleasantly surprised with the process, not to mention the affordability! A whole series costs less than one Botox treatment, and the results are much more natural and long lasting.
What is Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture?
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (also called Cosmetic Acupuncture) is a natural, holistic alternative to plastic surgery and botox injections. Micro-thin needles are gently inserted into specific points on the face to stimulate blood-flow and collagen production. The result is improved muscle tone and skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and leaving the skin bright, hydrated, and healthy-looking. All of these treatments promote both cosmetic anti-aging, as well as improvement of your overall health.
The Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture May Include:
● Improved muscle tone and dermal contraction
● Increased collagen production
● Reduction of bags under the eyes
● Reduction of sagging and jowls
● Decreased puffiness around the face
● Elimination of fine lines on the face
● Reduction of larger wrinkles
● Hormonal balancing for hormonal acne
or dry skin
● Moistening of the skin through increased
circulation to the face
How many treatments will I need?
● Improvement of facial color through increased circulation
● Elimination of redness and hyperpigmentation
● Tightening of the pores
● Lifting of drooping eyelids
● Reduction of age spots
● Tightening of the skin on the neck
● Reduction of stress evident in the face
● Emergence of one’s innate beauty
How many treatments will I need?
A typical course of treatment consists of 10 sessions, performed twice per week for 5 weeks. After the initial course of treatment, monthly or seasonal maintenance sessions are recommended. Click here to learn about the dangers of Botox.
What can I expect on my first visit?
Expect to spend up to 2 hours on your first visit to determine your individualized cosmetic treatment plan. At each of your treatments we will take “before” and “after” photos. At the end of your course of treatment, we will give you your photos so that you can see the transformation.
Each session lasts approximately 75-minutes and includes; top of the line natural cleansing and moisturizing products, facial and full-body acupuncture, and facial lymph-massage. This treatment is completely natural, without the use of toxic substances, harmful injectables, or risky surgery.During each treatment tiny, hair-thin needles will be inserted into your head, body and face; in order to unlock your body’s natural collagen repair mechanism. In Chinese medicine, we call this “cultivating Qi”. From a biomedical standpoint, each needle is creating a “micro-trauma”, which your body then naturally repairs using your own innate skin firming biochemicals.
How long does Facial Acupuncture last?
Research has shown that a cosmetic acupuncture facelift can last 3-5 years. It is important to understand that the aging process continues during this time; and that diet, age, lifestyle and illnesses can affect the length of the results.
Understanding the Importance of Following the Prescribed Treatment Protocol and Maintenance Treatments
Cosmetic acupuncture treatments are typical whole body-energy balancing acupuncture treatments, with the addition of facial needles. And, like all acupuncture treatments, they gain efficacy cumulatively; (i.e. – the results are temporary if you don’t follow the prescribed treatment protocol).
Acupuncture, whether cosmetic or otherwise, works to balance your body’s energies. Through that process, your physical, mental and emotional body, and by extension, your face, skin, muscles etc., can be restored to a state of health and wellbeing. The feeling of wellbeing that goes along with balanced energy; appears on one’s face; real and lasting change begins from within.
Remember; these treatments, although focused on your face, have all the benefits of regular acupuncture treatments. Every treatment will not only have a positive affect on your overall health, but there is the significant added benefit of preventative health care.
Whatever you choose is entirely up to you. What is important to me, is that you understand how it works so that you are equipped with the right information to make the best choice; and so that you will get the best results.
Are there any side effects?
Potential side effects include the possibility of minor, temporary bruising or temporarily flushed skin. The most common side-effects are that you feel relaxed, refreshed, and revitalized.
How do I prepare for my cosmetic acupuncture sessions?
● Wear comfortable clothes, or bring shorts and a short sleeve top that allows your neck and chest area to be easily accessible.Avoid taking ibuprofen (advil), aspirin or excessive doses of Vitamin E two weeks prior, to reduce the potential for bruising (unless you have been otherwise advised by your doctor).
● If you tend to bruise easily, please ensure adequate levels of Vitamins C and K by eating plenty of citrus and dark leafy greens.
● Do not wear make-up to the treatments (including lipstick). Your skin should be clean. It is also important to help maintain the consistency of your photos.
● No sauna, hot tub, or hot showers for one hour before the treatment.
● Do not wear sunscreen before the treatments; but do wear it after the treatments’
The Science Behind the Efficacy of Cosmetic Acupuncture
Can Facial Acupuncture Really Make You Look Younger?
The Cosmetic Acupuncture Program consists of the initial visit as well as nine 75-minute follow-up sessions performed twice weekly over the course of 5 weeks.
Initial consultation, examination, and treatment: $170
Follow-up Treatments: $115
We offer a discounted package rate of $1090 for the full ten treatments.