Yes, Binaural Beats ARE Effective❗️ … and, it is already scientifically proven. 🤓
When we listen to Binaural Beats, some specific amount of electrical activity takes place in the brain, due to signals sent by millions of neurons. Medical equipment called EEG “electroencephalogram” can detect this electrical activity. And, this electrical activity occurring in our brain is called Brainwave pattern.
Brainwaves (slow, moderate, and fast) are divided into five different bands …
1. Delta Waves (0.5Hz to 4 Hz)
2. Theta Waves (4Hz to 8 Hz)
3. Alpha Waves (8Hz to 14 Hz)
4. Beta Waves (14Hz to 30 Hz)
5. Gamma Waves (30Hz to 50Hz)
What are the benefits of modifying our brainwaves?
The default and dominant brainwave is the beta brainwave pattern for most of us for most of the time. We consciously stay alert with this brainwave. We are in Beta when we feel afraid, hurried, tense, pressured, stressed and agitated and this frequencies range from 13 to 60Hz.We can switch to another brainwave like from Beta to Alpha by slowing down our brainwaves patterns. This benefits us to keep our brain ideal for both optimal performance and super learning.
Benefits from Delta Brainwaves:
• Very beneficial for the body which restores and heals itself.
• Releases anti-aging hormones, DHEA, melatonin.
• Releases HGH – Human growth hormone by activating the stimulation of the pituitary gland.
• Speeds up the healing process of joint and cartilage injuries.
• Helps in recovering from physical pain.
• This can cause a person to have advanced state of empathy and understanding others.
• It is the place of deepest healing, deepest relaxation, deepest connection with subconscious mind and deepest spiritual connection.
• It is the gateway to bringing access to the universal psyche or mind.
Benefits from Theta Brainwaves:
• Improved memory, increased creativity and learning ability
• Deep relaxation
• Clams the chatter of your mind
• Holds our fears, troubled history, and nightmares
• Cure for insomnia
• Potent stress relief
• Body healing
• Heightened vigour, inspiration and intuition
• Increased sense of spiritual connection and psychic abilities
• Increased sense of emotional stability and inner peace
• Release beneficial hormones related to health and longevity
• Reduce mental fatigue
• Doorway to mental clarity
• Increase intelligence and mental efficiency
• Achieve Relaxation
• Boosted activity, energy, freedom, immunity, body healing
• Good for Learning, Mood elevator, bridge between subconscious and conscious minds
• In the alpha state we are capable of learning, processing, memorizing and recollecting large sums of information.
• Studies have shown that Alpha brainwaves are conducive to peak performance.
• Studies have shown that creative people have bursts of alpha brainwaves when they have inspiring ideas.
Benefits of Beta Brain Waves:
• Increase in I.Q
• Become more social
• Beta Waves are associated with concentration, logical thinking, and focus.
• More energy
• Sharper Thinking
• Higher mental enduranve
• Highest levels of focus
• Goal oriented
• Enhanced learningWarning:
Having too much beta may lead to us experiencing excessive stress and/or anxiety.
Benefits of Gamma Brainwaves:
– Stimulation of gamma brain waves has been associated with Cognitive Enhancement.
– Improves in mental processing speed.
– Freedom from Distractibility
– Visual Short-Term Memory and Sequencing Ability
– Migraine Prevention
– People with very high levels of gamma activity are exceptionally intelligent, compassionate, happy, and have excellent memories and strong self-control.
– IQ scores of people with high gamma wave activity are correspondingly high.
– High gamma activity also corresponds to a state of peak performance.
– Increased memory recall (the 40 Hz frequency is known to regulate memory processing); people with high gamma activity have exceptionally vivid and rapid memory recall.
– Increased sensory perception. Senses are heightened when the brain produces gamma waves. Food tastes better; vision and hearing sharpen; sense of smell becomes more powerful; and your brain becomes far more sensitive to all sensory input. This makes for a much richer sensory experience and a better perception of reality.
– One of the most remarkable properties of the gamma state is the processing speed: the brain is able to process incredible amounts of information very quickly, remember it, and retrieve that memory later.
– Gamma waves are present during REM sleep and visualization.