WELCOME to CLOUD9
THE SUNSHINE FACTORY
Community Acupuncture & Cupping Therapy Clinic🔅
Cloud9 is best suited for those seeking treatment for overall wellness, mental health/stress relief, acute conditions/pains/symptoms, and as maintenance treatment (i.e. as a supplement to regular private sessions).
Everyone is welcome at the Cloud9 Clinics …
however, the format of these clinics (generally) does not allow time for the consultation process, which is essential in Eastern Medicine.
True healing begins from within.
Only by treating the “root” of a condition, can lasting health (healing) truly be achieved.
For this reason, private appointments that allow for a thorough consultation process, are highly recommended for individuals who are wanting to be treated for chronic conditions, or who have a multifaceted, extensive medical history.
That being said, everyone can benefit from taking a little timeout from life; relaxation, energy balancing and stress relief are always worth your time.🌸
🔆 If you are unsure if Cloud9 is right for you, click HERE to contact Kristen, via the website’s Contact page.
🔆 Click here to schedule a private session.
🔆 Click here to learn more about how acupuncture works.
Visit the Class Schedule page to find out what days and times Cloud9 is taking place this week. ❤
“I went to the Cloud9 Clinic and I’m so glad I did !! I was in an Uber accident a couple weeks ago … my neck was achy, tense and I had a headache that lasted a few days. I told Kristen what areas hurt the most and she showed me yoga positions and stretches that I could do, and then massaged the area before she put the cups on. Cupping is better than any deep tissue massage you’ll ever experience! She also does ear acupuncture (auriculotherapy) which is so great for relaxing, and the needles are so small you don’t feel anything! Today I woke up feeling so relieved, and my neck is no longer tight or tense. I feel more relaxed and comfortable today than I have been over the last two weeks. I can’t believe people overlook this kind of therapy, and see massage therapists when acupuncture and cupping can help with pain so much more!! I recommend everyone to try her Cloud9 Clinic; it’s so inexpensive!!“ –
– Victoria R.
“What relief! I have been going to the Cloud9 class for a few weeks to help with stress, and does it work!! Cloud9 is a nice place to go and escape. Once the effects of Auriculotherapy begins, let the relaxation begin! and say goodbye to stress. Fantastic!” – Scott W.
This is so much more than a yoga class; it is a personalized healing experience, tailored specifically for you. in a warm studio with mellow tunes and the option to choose healing therapies (auricular acupuncture, cupping therapy, Moxibustion (heat therapy)) and Binaural Beats/Sound Therapy (bring earphones if you’d like to listen to Binaural Beats which are specific to your treatment. Visit the Binaural Beats page for details.); you are free to create the experience that best fits your needs.
Knowledge is power; click the colored links to familiarize yourself with the benefits of these incredible healing modalities. at Cloud9, we help you to create your own class, within a group setting. however, there are also options to set up a more private treatment space. if you choose to have cupping, you will be personally instructed on movements and postures that will help you to potentiate the effectiveness of the cups; creating a truly synergistic effect. this class is an excellent (and affordable) opportunity to experience the calming effects of acupuncture along with the tension relieving/detoxifying effects of cupping. all of this, in combination with prescribed postures and stretches, is the epitome of synergy; and is sure to have you floating into the rest of your week or weekend.
☀Acupuncture & Cupping Therapy Aftercare Information
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE STUDIO …
[bg_collapse view=”button-orange” color=”#1f3d99″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
All of the following information will be available to you when you arrive at the studio. It is entirely up to you whether you read it here or when you arrive for class; but it is important that you do read through all of it, so that you know how to best to prepare for class, what to expect, as well as any relevant after-care instructions.
Despite this long list, there really aren’t rules to this class! We really just want you to be comfortable coming into the studio and to have the most incredible experience while you are here. Your Cloud awaits … 🔆♥☁
When you arrive at the studio:
• grab a clipboard, fill out the waiver and questionnaire (you can fill it out after class or take it home with you and bring it back on your next visit).
• PRINT your full name on the class sign in sheet
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME TO the CLOUD9 CLASS (and you intend on receiving acupuncture and/or cupping therapy):
• Read the Informed Consent/Patient Information listed below OR, the Informed Consent/Patient Information sheet on the desk at the studio when you arrive for class.
• PRINT your full name on the Acupuncture / Cupping Therapy Patient Consent form and
• Circle YES or NO, regarding whether or not you are okay with the use of photographs taken during class, that you may be in, being used on the website or in promotional materials.
• If you arrive after class has begun, and there is no one at the desk; we can take care of payment once you come into the studio or after class.
TIME TO FLOAT:
• Once you have filled out the required paperwork; come on into the studio.
• If you will be receiving auricular (ear) acupuncture, take an alcohol wipe and clean off the surface area of both ears. The alcohol wipes will be in a box on the reception desk; if you don’t see them, no worries, we will bring you one.
• Grab a mat if you haven’t brought your own, and a bolster or blocks, or whatever you need to lie down comfortably; and someone will come over to you as soon as they are able. Do your best to set up your space so that you’re not super close to someone else, and feel free to move around as you need to if your space gets crowded.
• Once your needles have been inserted, it is recommended that you lie down, make yourself comfy, close your eyes and focus on breathing. This will allow your body to relax and become receptive your treatment’s healing benefits.
• To keep the space as conducive to relaxation as possible, please keep chatting with your friends or neighbors to a minimum.
• This class is intentionally unstructured; this is to allow you get exactly what YOU need out of your experience. It’s best to arrive with no expectations; just relax and listen to your body, it knows exactly what it needs. But, we are also here to help you, as much or as little as you would like 🙂.
Click the link below, to learn more about all that Cloud9 has to offer.
© thesunshinefactorymaine.com 2018